Cafe One Sixteen is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Minority and LGBTQ+ Applicants are encouraged to apply. Our employment decisions are always based on qualifications, merit and business need.
How do I apply for a job?
We are currently accepting resumes at our sister restaurant:
1780 Oro Dam Blvd
Oroville, Ca 95966
- Applicants must be 18+
- Interviews should take place early to mid June.
- We will only consider applicants who have taken the time to drop off a resume in person at Souper Subs, please do not call or email. – we will review all resumes and schedule interviews with those who are most qualified, available to work, and drop off those resumes with friendly customer service oriented attitudes.
- Successful applicants should have availability to work 4:30am-7:00pm Monday – Friday.
- Foodservice and/or Barista Experience is preferred but is not required.
- All of our employees are cross-trained in the following areas:
-Customer Service / Cash Register – positive, helpful, and friendly attitudes are EXTREMELY IMPORTANT 🙂
-Food Prep & Safety – applicants must obtain a California Food Handlers Permit. (we will direct you on this if you are unsure)
-Janitorial – please do not apply if you are not willing to clean restrooms and/or take out the trash.
When will you open?
We are targeting a grand opening late June or early July.
What will you serve?
Our menu is still in the process of being finalized, but expect it to include Breakfast Wraps & Sandwiches, Baked Goods, Homemade Soups, Grilled Paninis, Deli Sandwiches, a Full Salad Bar, as well as ready made salads for those ordering through the drive thru or in a hurry. We will also have a very robust coffee and drink menu to include Espresso, Mochas, Cold Brew Coffee, Fruit Smoothies, Frozen Lemonades, and more.